EBC'S CAMP IN A BOX
The EBC Kids Camp program team will be offering a one week, at home, virtual camp experience from Monday July 20 to Friday July 24, 2020 for children ages 7 to 12.
Prior to Monday July 20, we will drop off a large box to your child that will contain all the materials and instructions you and your child will need for the week. The contents of the box will be sorted by day. An email will be sent prior to the start of the program with all the details and instructions for the week. You will also be given access to a shared folder in Google Drive which will contain all the information and instructions for the week.
The “Camp in a Box” program is a mix of activities that your child can complete on their own at home coupled with daily virtual interactive camp experiences led by our adult program leaders.
We are planning on offering the following real time camp experiences through Zoom:
- “Hang Outs” to connect and build relationships between other campers and leaders
- Craft/activity instruction from our camp leaders for campers to follow
- Daily Bible class based on our theme for this year from Lifeway’s Concrete and Cranes VBS program
- Daily theme sessions with songs and videos from the VBS theme
- Virtual campfire on Friday evening
In addition to the virtual experience, here is what you will find in each box:
- 3 crafts/building projects + 2 games/activities (activities/crafts will be based on age)
- A camp T-shirt
- 5 snacks
- An age appropriate devotional
Here is a sample schedule of what we are planning for the week. A concrete schedule will be included in the box:
*If you are unable to join the live Bible sessions, whole camp rally or evening devotions, they will be available through google drive in a shared folder for your child to view at a later time.
Price per box: $50.00 | If registering more than 1 child in your family, deduct $20/child. Example: If you are registering 2 children your cost would be $50 + $30 = $80.
Our hope is to accommodate at least 15 campers for this program. The registration deadline is Tuesday June 30.